Revision Mate Class 6th Demo Videos
- This Revision Lite belongs to Class6 Andhra Pradesh SSC Board.
- The Sealed Case Contains One SD Card, Instructions & Activation Keys.
- Chapters Covered:
1. Our food 2. Playing with magnets 3. Rain - where does it come from 4. What do animals eat 5. Materials and things 6. Habitat 7. Separation of substances 8. Fibre to fabric 9. Plants - parts and functions 10. Changes around us 11. Water in our life 12. Simple electric circuits 13. Learning how to measure 14. Movements in animals 15. Light,shadows and images 16. Living and non-living
1. Knowing our Numbers 2. Whole Numbers 3. Playing with numbers 4. Basic geometrical ideas 5. Measures of lines and angles 6. Integers 7. Fractions and decimals 8. Data handling 9. Introduction to algebra 10. Perimeter and area 11. Ratio and proportion 12. Symmetry 13. Practical geometry 14. Understanding 3D and 2 D shapes
How to start using Revision Lite?
Watch the above unboxing video and start your revision lite journey
Unwrap the outer cover and make sure that the seal is not broken. Once you open the case, you will find an SD card along with Instructions, SD Card serial number & Activation key which are required during registration.
Follow the instructions to install the app on the device.
- Take out the SD Card and insert that in your android mobile or tablet.
- In case you don’t have an option to insert SD card you can use OTG cable to copy the contents of the SD Card in internal storage of the device.
- Go to File Manager and tap on the SD card folder.
- If you don’t have file manager in your device, you can download ES File Explore app from google play store.
- Inside the SD Card you will find one folder named “flowbook” and one app named “Flowbook_Student.apk”
- Install Flowbook Student App in your device by double clicking on the apk file.
- In case you are unable to install the file make sure that Install from Unknown Sources is enabled in your device settings.
- After installation is complete, click on the app icon & provide relevant permissions to access the app.
- After Welcome Screens, you will land up at Login Screen.
- Tap on the sign up button to create a new account on Flowbook.
- Enter the Serial Number and Activation key as provided in the box.
- Fill your personal details, your class and board and register as a student on Flowbook.
- Once registration is successful, you can login using your Email ID & Password as configured during registration.
The landing screen in your device contains list of all Subjects related to your Class. You can browse individual chapters & topics through index mode, or you can straightaway jump to a specific topic using Scan Mode. You will need flashcards & Mindmaps to use Scan Mode.
Get your copy of Flowbook Revision Lite SD Card and explore the Flowbook way of learning.